Monday, September 10, 2012

Sukhoi Su-34-progress





This is half the focal point on a city I am building at the moment for a project. This is a work in progress of a Sukhoi Su-34. This is a fighter I have been eying to work on one day, and found the perfect opportunity to make this work. This is the clean model of the plane, though for the plane to work with the city that I have prepared, I have demolish it at the end. Though planes are built to keep as much structure as possible so there isn't much to destroy. The cockpit needs to be crushed into a building.




If you think there is some stuff I am missing please leave a comment so I can add it to my creation! 



I apologies for the bad rendered lighting. I haven't added lights to it since it does get imported into a different scene!










 























Facebook Comments Plugin Bloggerized by BloggerTricks.Biz

No comments:

Post a Comment