Wednesday, September 19, 2012

City-progress, props

So I have been quite busy working on these final touches to make it presentable to my blog! I have always wondered if I should more me rather then professional serious talking, though my work is quite serious! Which is why there haven't been any posts lately. Too much to do! So little time!


Here is a start of the props that go into the city I am modeling. This city is based near a valley thus having a large asphalt ground that is surrounding the important Parliament in the city. This is suppose to be a ruained city, so these are rusted old props I have made to go into the model. There are street lamps, benches, etc, that are old and sometimes broken. There are already in its position for the final outcome. 

       
This Bench is worn out and tossed around


This bench is thrashed around more then other and is broken in half.


A billboard that has been laying around for a while,
its torn up and since this city wont be smoothed,
this hard edge object is as best
as its gonna look, but can be worked on some more.
I hope Geigo wont be angry! I am advertising for them! 



Street lights that are broken and is leaning off the cement block it sits on. If i have time I should make the light broken and would maybe add a dying light bulb that is still flickering. Maybe, unless it takes away too much from the focal point.


These lamps are already in position for where they
are going to be seen.


Old telephone poles with its colors all lost. These are knocked over due to the focal point of the scene crashing into them. They are needed to be in position to make the wires work out with the scene.



This will teach me a lesson on making wires that are
tangled up and sitting on objects. Maybe with more
practice I wouldn't have such a hard time. However,
I did learnt o use nCloth on my own so learning
this much by myself I am proud of!




These are the towers that will be surrounding the focal point. They turned out much better then imagined and I am happy they red rooftop is not over powering anything, it is just about the right shade of red!




I have never been very good with organics,
so I was quite pleased with how this turned out.
 I a was worried about the green leaves turning red,
though it works out to balance the red of the towers
I have for this scene.


I then realized I should have also has some trees in my scene that are also dying away. Though not being very good with organic I was worried about not having leaves to hide my hiccups, Though I have to say it turned out quite good!



 Thanks for visiting! If you have time , leave a comment and don't forget to like me so I know I'm going on the right track on these things! If you have a Google+ account or a blog, you should follow me so I can share you my updated more!
Facebook Comments Plugin Bloggerized by BloggerTricks.Biz

No comments:

Post a Comment