Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dranel's body

So, I have finished the model for now, as I am sure I will be revisit it in the future for models. There are some things I would like to change and figure out why my batch render for a turn around takes such a long time. So before I solve that problem there are images for now. I would like to redo her hair, as this is my first real life character model and is still getting the hang of hair. her long hair might also be the reason behind the slow renders. She has creepy eyes, I know, but it is based off the image I had for her before. I do with I can change the size of her lips eventually, as they are longer then normal. I also want to have her have clothes and then rig her so she can be in the pose I had drawn up. So if you have any tips, comment below and I will put it towards the things i need to change. Don't forget to like this if you think I am going the right way on models! Or if you just like my modeling!














Facebook Comments Plugin Bloggerized by BloggerTricks.Biz

No comments:

Post a Comment